WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you use the Site, such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are set on your device. Furthermore, when you browse the Site, we gather information about the particular web pages or products that you visit, what websites or search keywords brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically obtained data is referred to as “Device Information.”
We acquire Device Information through the use of the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are stored on your device or computer and frequently contain an anonymous unique identifier. Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for additional information about cookies and how to disable them.
- “Log files” track Site activity and collect information such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files that record information about how you interact with the Site.
Furthermore, when you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This is referred to as “Order Information.”
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We utilize the Purchase Information we collect in general to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, scheduling shipment, and sending you bills and/or order confirmations). Furthermore, we utilize this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- And, based on your preferences, present you with information or advertising about our products or services.
We utilize the Device Information that we gather to assist us screen for potential risk and fraud (specifically, your IP address), as well as to improve and optimize our Site more broadly (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).